Sale Price : Oben CT-3500 5-Section Carbon Fiber Folding Tripod with BB-0T Ball Head
You want Oben CT-3500 5-Section Carbon Fiber Folding Tripod with BB-0T Ball Head with save price? We have amazing deals for Oben CT-3500 5-Section Carbon Fiber Folding Tripod with BB-0T Ball Head. It is really good deal right now.
Cheap Price Now! Oben CT-3500 5-Section Carbon Fiber Folding Tripod with BB-0T Ball Head !!!
@@@ Product Details : Oben CT-3500 5-Section Carbon Fiber Folding Tripod with BB-0T Ball Head
- Maximum Height of 53.3" | Folds Up (with Head Attached) to 13"
- 6x Carbon Fiber Legs and Center Column | Removable Head
- Forged Aluminum Chassis | Separate Pan, Tilt & Friction Control
- Lightweight - Weighs Only 2.5 lb | 12.4 lb System Load Capacity
- Whats In The Box: Padded Carrying Case with Should Strap, Tool Kit, 5 Year Limited Warranty
@@@ Oben CT-3500 5-Section Carbon Fiber Folding Tripod with BB-0T Ball Head - - Review by Mason
I got Oben CT-3500 5-Section Carbon Fiber Folding Tripod with BB-0T Ball Head - items a day ago. It helped exactly as advertised. Exceptional products. User friendly to the issue that I did not require to learn any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other product and seems to be to be very precise. Glad I made the get. I would suggest this item to you.
Buy Now! Oben CT-3500 5-Section Carbon Fiber Folding Tripod with BB-0T Ball Head
No comments:
Post a Comment