Buy Chep : Sony SNC-RZ25N MPEG-4/JPEG Network Camera with PTZ Capability, 18x Zoom
You like Sony SNC-RZ25N MPEG-4/JPEG Network Camera with PTZ Capability, 18x Zoom with protect price? We already have fantastic deals for Sony SNC-RZ25N MPEG-4/JPEG Network Camera with PTZ Capability, 18x Zoom. It is incredibly reduced price these days.
Cheap Price Now! Sony SNC-RZ25N MPEG-4/JPEG Network Camera with PTZ Capability, 18x Zoom !!!
@@@ Product Details : Sony SNC-RZ25N MPEG-4/JPEG Network Camera with PTZ Capability, 18x Zoom
- Power requirements: DC 12 V or AC 24V
- Selectable MPEG-4 or JPEG Compression Formats
- Bi-Directional Audio
- External microphone input: Mini-jack, 2.4 V DC plug-in power, 4.7 KΩ
- "Day/Night" Function
@@@ Sony SNC-RZ25N MPEG-4/JPEG Network Camera with PTZ Capability, 18x Zoom - - Review by Dane
I got Sony SNC-RZ25N MPEG-4/JPEG Network Camera with PTZ Capability, 18x Zoom - items last week. It has worked exactly as promoted. Very good product. User hospitable to the level that I did not require to read any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other items and seems to be very specific. Happy I made the get. I would would suggest this product to you.
Buy Now! Sony SNC-RZ25N MPEG-4/JPEG Network Camera with PTZ Capability, 18x Zoom
No comments:
Post a Comment